Essay PreviewMore ↓
Different types of people are all around, some can be found as irksome to others. Three types of annoying people exist in the world. The three types of annoying people are people who are new employees at stores, people who walk vicious dogs, and people who do ignore public signs. New people who come to work are very irritating.
The first reason that new employees who work at stores are annoying is because they are not aware of their surrounding of the store. For instance, the employees do not know around the stores so they cannot help us. The employee also cannot point out where things are and it takes much longer. Also, if the employees do not know the building, then they still want to help the customer by taking them around the whole store to get them something. Lastly, in the store, there would be only one new employee for that department, and if the shopper asked them something, they would respond, “Sorry, I Cannot help, I am new” to the buyer. Now the customer has no one to ask, and this is bad service. Clearly, having new store employees at a store is very frustrating. Not only are having new store workers frustrating, but also having people walk violent dogs in public.
Next, walkers with vicious dogs in public are irritating. For example, the dog could be dangerous and harm someone if it is in a bad mood. Another example is that if you ask the owner to move further, the owner refuses. The people would want the dog further from them because they are dangerous and the people’s children might go near the dog and it will bite. Lastly, most owners of the vicious dogs do not control their dogs well, and this might frighten the people and their children. Some owners do not care that much, and that is probably why they walk vicious dogs, to scare off people. Public signs are there to be obeyed and followed by for a better community, but some people do not follow them.
Finally, people who ignore public sign such as no skateboarding and no smoking are very troublesome. First, it is disturbing for the community if the person does not abide by the rules because the sign is there for a reason and it is not pleasurable for the people there.
How to Cite this Page
"The Three Types of Annoying People." 123HelpMe.com. 20 Jan 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There are many types of people in the world and many types of friends. Knowing that, it becomes all the more important to select the right people so that one might have the correct friends, but which types of friends are required. There are ten different types of friends that everybody should have, each fitting into one of three categories: the occasional friends, the benefactors and the greats. The first category, the occasional friends, encompasses three friend types. The first one is the grenade.... [tags: Classification Essay, Friendship]
499 words (1.4 pages)
- You have just graduated from high school and passed the Standard Academic Test. Your application to college has been accepted and it’s your first day at class. It is most likely you will encounter three types of college students on your campus. The three types of college students are usually called the jocks, the nerds, and the normal people. The reason for this essay is to clear up some concepts regarding the three types of college students. One group, The Jocks, is the show-off type of people who puts off their homework assignments until the last minute.... [tags: Free Classification Essays]
452 words (1.3 pages)
- Types of Gas Pumpers There are many types of people who purchase gasoline, but three types are easy to spot. All three have an obvious physical appearance which sets them apart from other gas purchasers. Each also has a distinctive pumping technique and freely vocalizes his opinion. Finally, each type has a particular way of annoying every other patron at the same location. The first type of gas purchaser is Leisure Lou. He can be identified immediately by his appearance. He drives a station wagon with wooden side panels and a bumper sticker that tells the world that he is retired.... [tags: Classification Essays]
979 words (2.8 pages)
The Different Types of Messages and Representations Television Media Communicates about Older Adulthood
- ... Every time a character is faced with what seems like a problem of old age, they overcome it. This is evident when Rose cannot find a job and believes everyone views her as old and worthless. She overcomes her problem and finds a job that makes her happy and proves that age is just a number; it does not define your skill or value (Harris, 8, Mar. 1986). Older women in society are seen as nurturing and motherly. Not every old woman sits and sews all day. In my opinion, the representation of women in The Golden Girls is very accurate of older women in today’s time period.... [tags: positive and negative portrayals]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- The Three Types of Annoying Shoppers Tires squeal across the hot asphalt; exhaust fumes fill the air. Innocent shoppers leap to safety as cars circle the neighborhood grocery store lot in search of the ideal parking spot. Engines revving. Adrenaline rushing. The driver's sole mission is to obtain a white lined rectangle of pavement before entering the race known as shopping. As a safety precaution, competent and considerate shoppers should be aware of the distinct character traits of the three annoying types of shoppers: Hurry Harry, Suburban Sally, and Picky Pete.... [tags: Classification Essays]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- ... People with this disorder have a mentality that is controlled by the social media and their self-obsession for a perfect body. Bulimia on the other hand, has people developing the non-stop feeling to keep eating a lot of food all at once. People who suffer from Bulimia tend to keep the average weight of their body, but use a bad concept for keeping their weight at the same level. The large amounts of exercise and vomiting can be the main factors that helps keep the persons weight at a steady number, which can causes the disorder to be unnoticed.... [tags: anorexia, bulimia, binge, dieting, media]
689 words (2 pages)
- Beefy, big, blimp, butterball, and chunky all these names are what people are called in today's society, I believe this is what prompts people to go on a diet. Every day, thousands of people try to lose weight, but not for all the right reasons, the majority of people want to lose weight with little or no effort involved; some watch infomercials’, see magazine advertisements, music videos featuring fit and trim women and men. There are several types of dieters; I am discussing three types of dieters.... [tags: diet, weight, ]
866 words (2.5 pages)
- Exploring the Three Types of Afterlife People Believe In There are three main types of afterlife in which the religious may believe: the survival of the 'soul,' a notion adhered to by many philosophers and theologians; the 'resurrection of the body,' and finally, reincarnation. The latter is an idea supported by both Hinduism and Sikhism, but rejected by Christianity. It is debatable as to which type, if any, exists. John Locke tells the story of a cobbler and a prince, who woke up one day in each others bodies, to illustrate the problems associated with belief in continued 'personal' existence after death.... [tags: Papers]
768 words (2.2 pages)
- The Three Types of Diabetes Do you know what the number six cause of death in America is. If not, it is diabetes. Diabetes is climbing the charts faster than any other cause of death. Diabetes comes in many different variations, but there are three main types. Type one is called Juvenile Diabetes, type two is called Adult Diabetes and the third type is called Gestational Diabetes. While all three are very dangerous there are ways to help control the disease. If that is by taking insulin or by doing what everybody should be doing already, which is eating healthy and exercising on a daily basis.... [tags: Health Disease Disorder Essays Papers]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- Through my experiences I have come to realize that there are basically three types of friends a person can have. There are friends that I call “sometimes” friends, these people appear to be your friend but only when you are face to face with them, and when you are not around them they act more like a foe. They are often referred to as two faced or a back stabber. These types of friends are not very reliable nor should they be trusted. Another type of friend a person can have, and the best kind, is a “true” friend.... [tags: essays research papers friendship relationships]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- Analytical Essay on Tim Burton's Style in Film Directing- Edward Scissorhands
- Comparing and Contrasting the Han and Roman Civilizations
- Nomadic Qualities of Ancient Civilizations in China and Greece
- Salvation Through Human Suffering in Crime and Punishment
- How Shakespeare Creates a Sense of Romance and Danger in Act 1 Scene 5 of Romeo and Juliet
- What it Would be Like to Have a Twin
Therefore, three types of annoying people exist in this planet. First, the new employees who work in stores because they do not know the map of the building, they take customers a long time to get something, and they also are the only one there and they can not help us. Second, owners who walk vicious dogs in public because that is dangerous, and owners who do not control their dogs can scare people and do not move further away. Lastly, people who do not respect the public sign because it is disturbing to people and unpleasant, and it could be dangerous and pollute and pack the area. Thus, annoying types of people lie all around us, and could be annoying to different people.