Essay PreviewMore ↓
One of them was that I was on my journey with someone. I was on the journey with my boyfriend Dusty whom I have been with for four years. I am more like myself when I am with someone, especially Dusty, than when I am by myself. I do think that spending time with just yourself is a waste of time. You should just be out talking to people because who knows when that dreaded day of death will come. I think that you should just seize the moment and spend time with people. When I am by myself, I am quiet and withdrawn, but when I am with people, I talk up a storm and have a fun time just being me. I donÕt hold things back or try to act like someone IÕm not.
Another similarity was when I was talking about the rocks. This is what I said. ÒOh my gosh, we just ran into a huge cave filled with rocks. There are rocks everywhere. It is like a rock country. I can not believe it. There are small rocks, big rocks, pretty rocks, ugly rocks, thin rocks, and fat rocks. It is so amazing. There are rocks on top of the cave that are starting to bother me, they are very big, and they do not look too steady up there. I do not know about those. I tell Dusty and Duke to get away from there because I donÕt want them to get hurt if the rocks were to fall. Duke does not want to listen; he tries to climb up the side of the cave to get a better look at the rocks on top. As he goes up, one of the rocks he is on begins to fall. Duke falls with it and he is not moving. Dusty goes over and shakes him and thank god he is alright.Ó I think that this describes exactly how I deal with problems and how I see problems in my life. I always see them as these amazing ordeals and they often scare me. Then something will happen and I will think that it is going to be the end of the world, and then everything turns out to be just fine in the end.
The last thing was when we were all in the garden and this was describing my childhood.
How to Cite this Page
"Personal Narrative- Random Story About my Life." 123HelpMe.com. 18 Jan 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Personal Narrative- Meditation Perhaps, like me, you have wondered how you might best contribute to helping save the world. There are so many problems evident around the world that need attention, but which are most urgent. Which people are the most needy. Where is the worst suffering, the most oppression. Where is the earth being damaged most. There is no shortage of strife around us needing attention. At the same time, we can wonder what it is we have to offer the people of the world. What talents, what time, what commitment.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Life After Mono Merriam-Webster defines mononucleosis as: "an acute infectious disease associated with Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and characterized by fever, swelling of lymph nodes, and lymphocytosis."1 It is more commonly called "mono," or "the kissing disease." When I was thirteen, I caught this dreaded disease, and it changed the ways I acted around my friends forever. Before I got sick, I never paid attention to my actions. If I was thirsty, I asked any friend for a sip of his/her drink, and I never gave my action a second thought.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
656 words (1.9 pages)
- My palms were sweating, my heart was racing, I had no idea what to expect or who I was going to meet. I was never the type of girl to embrace new situations, I hated change and I wasn’t very good with meeting new people. I figured once I got to high school it would be my chance to start all over, turn the page in my book of life, and flip over a new leaf. I wanted to finally be the girl that fit in with everyone. I had imagined myself going to parties with big groups of my new friends, having sleepovers and doing all of the things cool high school kids normally do.... [tags: essay about myself, Personal Experience]
904 words (2.6 pages)
- ... The whole situation felt surreal—and that feeling has never faded. It was as if I were a spectator viewing my own dream or movie. I was hopeless and at witness to our lives fall apart in front of me. She tried her best to be strong and a source of support for the two of us, but shielding the horrifying truth from a situation as awful of this one was not practical. I was confused, terrified, angry, and embarrassed; all of which are emotions that I continue to experience today. I had the chance to talk to my brother during the night it all occurred, to tell him to stop and come home.... [tags: Sibling, Family, Birth order, The Awful Truth]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- ... I fall to the ground. I could feel my heart beating as fast as hummingbird’s wings flapping from flower to flower. I tried to call for help but no one answered; I felt so stupid knowing that we were all in a competition when we kill each other to win and I’m asking for help. As the moon passes by I just think about all the happy times I’ve spent with my family and the time I’ve had with Katniss. I laugh and cry while thinking about everything. It seemed like it was just yesterday when I was harvesting the beautiful orchids and flowers with my family, laughing and joking around.... [tags: katniss, pain]
672 words (1.9 pages)
- Hurricane Sandy was definitely a very difficult time for everyone in the northeast region. Initially I did not realize how hard it was going to hit us, because the previous year Hurricane Irene did not have such a strong effect on my town. Of course we did not leave the house, and there were a few fallen trees, however it did not affect us like Hurricane Sandy did. Even though I wasn’t expecting a very severe hurricane, my parents still prepared for the worst. They requested me to come home and stay even though many of my friends were still on campus.... [tags: Environment, disaster, climate change]
2202 words (6.3 pages)
- 1 In Drumright, Oklahoma there is a math teacher called Sarah Hagan. She is 25 years old. In Drumright, Oklahoma there is a math teacher called Sarah Hagan. She is 25 years old. She’s short and has brown hair. Hagan wears square glasses and has a nice smile. She has a long wide nose and nice eyebrows. Her hair is a bit wavy and goes to her shoulders. She also has a creative and energetic personality. Sarah is one of the best math teachers in Oklahoma because of her unique teaching style. "The first time I saw my classroom," Hagan says, "It was the most depressing thing I 'd ever seen.... [tags: Teacher, Education, Mathematics education]
1169 words (3.3 pages)
- Warriors: Wizards :: Mushrooms: Pigs The sun shone brightly as I stared off into the distant grass, swaying unrelentingly as the winds lashed upon it. But within the silky surface of the monotonous sea of green, I spotted an interruption – a staccato in the melody of the breeze. From afar, I could see only see a vague outline, but I knew it was approaching me, mindlessly yet fervently as if I were a light and it were a bug. And so it began. I tightly wielded my club. I could feel the coarseness of the wood beneath my battle-worn fingers.... [tags: Online Roleplaying Game RPG]
2539 words (7.3 pages)
- ... So there I was on move in day walking into my room carrying all of my stuff looking like I was ready to go on a five year backpacking trip around the world. Once I had walked in the room I saw that Natali (my new roommate) had Harry Potter posters plastered all along her side of the room. I knew at that moment that we would get along just fine. Now not everyone will immediately feel the way I did about Natali if you go in with the mindset that you will hate your roommate just from everything that you have been told.... [tags: personal narrative]
1014 words (2.9 pages)
- The Guitar and Its Effect on My Life The time was Christmas morning 2003, the ambience was silent and tranquil; not a sound could be heard. All of a sudden, I was woken from my eternal slumber. With awareness of the significance of the time and event, I leaped out of bed and rushed into the living room where a Christmas tree stood tall. Beneath the tree there lay my precious presents. Rummaging through these random gifts that had been awarded to me, I was disappointed to see that there were few that specifically appealed to me.... [tags: Papers Personal Narrative Music Instrument]
1702 words (4.9 pages)
I think this entire story we wrote gives an exact description of how I feel about life in general and how I deal with things that come my way, or one day could come my way.